The EUROMODA Fashion Business Center in Neuss welcomes a new group of tenants (DOB, HAKA, KOB) from a neighboring Düsseldorf Fashion District since December 2021, on approx. 1000 QM of state-of-the-art showroom space. The move from Düsseldorf to Neuss is accompanied by an additional trading up of the EUROMODA to further increase its attractiveness. The following companies and brands present their new collections H/W 2022 at the light-flooded atrium at EUROMODA:
- H. Obermeyer GmbH & Co. KG (Blue Seven)
- Heinrich Nickel GmbH & Co. KG (Outburst, Blue Flame, Crossfield, bodytide)
- Hegler Fashion GmbH & Co KG (Hegler, Lea H., VI AI PI, Lea H. Curve)
- HS Hans Schäfer Mode GmbH (NAVIGAZIONE)
- Textil Karntner GmbH & Co KG (M.X.O, Gabriella K., Marinello, M.X.O men)
- TIMEZONE GmbH (TIMEZONE)
With the arrival of these suppliers, the brand range already existing at EUROMODA will be decisively further developed with order labels relevant to the market. Already today, the EUROMODA order divisions in the areas of women’s fashion, lingerie/underwear, sports fashion/swimwear, outdoor/shoes, baby and children’s fashion, among others, are known far beyond the borders of NRW. Together with over 200 Pronto Moda tenants, Germany’s largest fashion center on 100,000 sqm offers a unique fashion competence in the greater Düsseldorf-Neuss area.